Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yes its been a while since we blogged...sorry:)


So it has been a very busy time... organizing the wedding, tastings, guest lists, venues etc etc etc.

To top it all off, my wrist - which I damaged back in September in Park City Utah... was very stubborn about healing...eventually I had to stop cycling and we decided ( very reluctantly) to cancel our trip to the Vuelta de Puerto Rico. ( very sad)

Anyways I went to the Orthopedic surgeon yesterday and reviewed the X-rays, the MRIs, was poked and prodded and asked if this or that hurt ( none of it did) and finally we went to the fluoroscope to see the bones in my wrist in real time while I made a fist - very cool!

In the end he decided that what ever little anomalies he saw in my bone positions what the same on my other wrist and since it seems to be healing (albeit very slowly) I should keep doing what I have been doing and see him in 2 months...

So the good news is NO SURGERY ( yeah!)

We did do a 20 mile ride on Sunday and the wrist felt about 95% but BOY are we out of shape... we better get training again before the rolling bike ride we will have before our reception :)

Hope everyone is well

Ron and Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment