Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Links being forged in Team vanHuu-Haa


Hi Friends:

I would like to make the ecstatic announcement that after some careful consideration, my sweetheart, Lisa decided to accept my proposal of marriage and hence the links in the team will become stronger than ever :)

We celebrated the moment with a bottle of white Chateau Valtice Neuburske from the Moravia region of the Czech republic - which we brought back after our Vienna to Prague adventure. The wine was shared in some lovely Waterford Crystal Lismore Essence glasses I got for the occasion.

A LARGE crystal 'diamond' was offered as a temporary stand-in till rings could be chosen. We have not thought much about wedding dates or honeymoon plans etc etc but I do expect there may be a bike ride involved :)

Thanks to all our friends that have given us both their love and friendship...
we send our love and joy in return...

more details to follow

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment